Thursday, November 29, 2007

Daily Sketch #128

Sigh.... Technology
So, I've managed to restore my iTunes library. Oh, but what a pain. Even after downloading CopyTrans, a pretty neat little program that restores playlist, play counts and so on from your ipod; it still took a couple hours to manually go through the library and delete duplicate files and find some missing ones.
This combined with my X-Box 360 crapping out on me last week (hello, red ring of doom) and D's laptop being really tempermental has made me really weary on the tech front. Or more appropriately the Microsoft front. David from "Dead Inspector" by the way, shares my malaise.
Check out the latest Mac commercial for a good laugh while you're at it - http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/

1 comment:

Tylar said...

Get a Mac! as for gaming, they all have their issues!