Thursday, November 08, 2007

Daily Sketch #115

Coffee Time

Another panel in progress from "Dead Inspector", this time an establishing shot of the "Turn Your Head & Coffee" shop.

In other news, it's time for D and I to get a new washer. I have to give credit to Eric at My Appliance Guy out of Parkville, MD. We had him fix the washer early in the year under our home warranty. It broke again and to his credit he passed up on the money he could have made by telling me honestly that I'd be better off getting a new one. Then he spent some time on the phone with me recommending where I should go and what brand I should buy to avoid future repairs. Honesty is a hard but valuable trait to find in a service provider and I think Eric knows he's probably secured himself a customer for the definite future. I wish more businesses operated this way.

If anyone has seen coupons or sales for national chains like Home Depot, Lowes, Sears, etc. please let me know.

No comments: