Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Daily Sketch #117


What Up Fellas?

Making up for my late post yesterday, here's a standard early morning post with a panel in progress from "Dead Inspector". Props to my buddy John, who by calling me during his writer's block inspired me to really focus on this panel last night. Hopefully I did the same in return.
Oh, and no - today's headline is not what Captain Miller's actual line of dialogue in this panel. JC writes better than that.

"Heroes" - damn, that was a fun episode last night. Finally we found out what happened between the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2. And Kristen Bell... well, let's just say I like her and I'm glad she's part of the show. Does anyone else think that Adam might be the sire of ALL of the Heroes? In theory he's been alive long enough to have a whole litter of kids. Just a thought.

No comments: