Friday, February 22, 2008

Daily Sketch #176

I'm Gonna Be On TV, Mama

Well, perhaps. I'm headed downtown this morning to Fox 45 Baltimore with my good buddy and uber-talented writer Ron Marz so he can be interviewed and promote the signings we're having locally for the Witchblade trade paperback. There's a chance I'll get to be on TV with Ron. I'm setting the Tivo just in case:)
If you live in the Baltimore area come on out to one of the two signings tomorrow.
11 A.M.-2 P.M.
Cards, Comics, and Collectibles
100 Chartley Drive
Reisterstown, MD 21136
(410) 526-7410
4-7 P.M.
Phoenix Comics and Toys
Lansdowne Shopping Center1
9340 Promenade Drive
Lansdowne, VA 20176
(703) 437-9530
You should also check out the new webpage for my artist on the Forever Man project, Thomas Nachlik. He's the cat's meow.

Your sketch for today is another panel in progress from Dead Inspector (surprise!).

2 comments:

Sewer Panda said...

Cool...I dunno if we get that channel here in VA...

So are you gonna be down in Lansdowne too? Let us know.

Anonymous said...

thanks man!