Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Daily Sketch #155

I Have the POWER!

World meet generic super-hero guy charging into the fray. He's yelling some sort of battle cry no doubt. Very fierce.

D and I opened up Rock Band last night and set up our band, the Cheeky Monkeez. My alter ego Stefan Kielbasa and her's (Patty Scraps) rocked hard for a good portion of the evening. My rendition of Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive" was particularly haunting. No really, it would haunt your dreams. The game's customizability and fun quotient are way up there and I think this is going to be a kick ass party game. Now if we can just find someone who can master the drums. That drum kit is tough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, the sketch does indeed kick asseses. He looks jazzed for sure :)Second, yes, playing drums on rock band is hard! :D And this from someone who has played drums before Hehe! Keep at it though, I hear once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard. Definitely fun to rock out with friends! Stay Cool, Super Man!

:D
Joel