Monday, December 24, 2007

Daily Sketch #141

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's a bit late in the day for my usual blog post, but it's Christmas Eve so cut me some slack. D and I are spending Christmas with her family so the daily sketch is taken with D's camera. The Santa here is inspired by one of my future mother-in-laws many, many Santas about the house. I really dug his crazy Rip Torn-esque moustache.


As is customary in my Polish heritage on Christmas Eve, I wish you all a prosperous, magical New Year in 2008 filled with laughter, love, and new experiences. I have some exciting news to break in the New Year and am looking forward to a bundle of new experiences and big positive changes!

And as always if you are in the Holiday Spirit and want to support the daily sketches, click on one of the ads links on the side bar.

No comments: