Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daily Sketch #71

Introducing Brian

I've been working since San Diego on the possibility of restarting a stalled project I've written currently with a working title of "Forever Man". One of the main characters is Brian, a slick affable sidekick character. He's a quick sketch I worked up of him in order to have some reference & inspiration for the artist I'm talking to. I thought I'd share it.


Update from Los Angeles - D and I arrived yesterday morning after getting up at 3:30am to catch our flight. We had breakfast at Good Stuff with Matt that was awesome and then I went to work while D explored Beverly Hills. Last night D and I wandered down to Santa Monica Pier and rode the famous Ferris Wheel. It was great fun and we finished off the night at Sushi Roku in Santa Monica. Good times.

No comments: