Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Daily Sketch #66

One Bad Mofo

Steve from Dead Inspector is one bad mofo, or so D told me last night when she glanced at the sketch. One of the interesting problems I'm running into with the Dead Inspector sketches is trying to come up with new themes to include in the drawings of Steve and David without giving away parts of the story. Guess I better hurry up and finish some more pages, huh?

I forgot to mention that over the weekend I had the pleasure of making it to the Virgin Fest in Pimlico for the second year in a row. It was hotter than Hades, but still a ton of fun. My only real complaint was that the main stage featured acts which were largely mellow. They all performed phenomenally including Amy Winehouse, Ben Harper, and The Police, but didn't really get you pumped up. My favorite act from the entire show was LCD Soundsystem over on the South Stage. They rocked hard. The dance tent was pretty cool too and we managed to catch Sasha & John Digweed and Felix the Housecat. Good times.

1 comment:

technogreek said...

One of the best shows I ever saw was Felix da Housecat rockin' a small club here in Seattle called Chop Suey. Sounds like a heck of a fun time bud!