Monday, October 01, 2007

Daily Sketch #89

It's October?!

Wow. The year moves way too quickly. Really, just way too fast. It seems like just the other day it was the dead of summer filled with oppressive heat and for me running from one city to another for trade shows. This morning I got up to go for a run and realized it was still pretty much pitch black outside at a time when a few weeks back the sun would be coming up.

The weekend was gorgeous though and I managed to get a bunch of yard work done on Saturday. While I really enjoyed the time spent outside in the cool Fall weather, I couldn't help but notice how quickly the weekend flies by when you basically spend a day doing chores. Welcome to being an adult I suppose.

I saw "The Kingdom" over the weekend and thought it was an enjoyable and clever movie. Sure it had some flaws, but overall it was enjoyable and thought-provoking. I also saw "Fracture" on DVD over the weekend and thought it was a pretty mediocre murder mystery. I fell asleep during the tail end of it. Take that for what you will.

Anyway enough blabbering and here's the sketch. Steve from "Dead Inspector". Have a good week, all.

No comments: