Monday, October 29, 2007

Daily Sketch #108

Good Monday Morning

David from Dead Inspector makes another appearance in the Daily Sketch. He has to be the character who's most frequently appeared here, right?

In other news, I installed my brand new Sony CD player/ipod interface into my car this weekend. The good folks at Crutchfield made the entire experience easy and pleasant and in all seriousness these guys have some of the best customer service and tech support I've EVER encountered. When they missed including a dash kit in the shipment they offered to let me go down to Best Buy, pick up one, and credited my Discover card for the Best Buy retail price. Just so I wouldn't have to wait until Monday to get the missing piece. Rock on! If I ever need more electronics from the car, I'm going straight to them.

No comments: