Thursday, August 07, 2008

Daily Sketch #207

I Tried to Upload Earlier... Really I Did

I actually had two sketches in the can and ready to go, but Blogger was being tempermental and wouldn't upload them the couple of times I tried earlier this week. This week has been damn hectic despite D being on the East Coast for training for her new job. So I've been living like a bachelor, which apparently for me means I work 10-12 hour days, heat up pre-made meals, and watch the occasional crap movie or frustrate myself with a video game. Yeah, I'm a wild and crazy guy...

Here's a random sketch of a dude in a baseball cap.

4 comments:

technogreek said...

Not just any ball cap, but Top Cow represent! :)

So how long until you change your Blogger from Maryland to the City of Angels?

Unknown said...

Guess right about now, would be good, huh?

Anonymous said...

Dude! Baseball cap guy is Awesome! :D Hahaha Just kidding with you man :) Hang in there Bud, she'll be back home soon
:P

Joel

Dee said...

awww...baby... this is why I don't worry about you doing anything crazy while I'm gone. hehe.