Monday, May 21, 2007

Daily Sketch #30

Chef Duff

I'm a big Food Network geek. I watch way too many cooking shows and Iron Chef America. This season I also started tivoing "Ace of Cakes" because I noticed that it was based out of Baltimore. I don't know why, but I get a big kick out of seeing all of the local landmarks and places I recognize on the show. Plus Chef Duff Goldman and his staff seem like really cool, fun people. So today's sketch is a quick doodle of Duff done while I was watching last week's new episode.
And as a bonus, a little sketch of my cat Ender. Poor guy had a long weekend, his paw got infected due to an allergic reaction to the killer pollen in Baltimore this spring. The vet over at Northwest Animal Hospital took awesome care of him on Friday though and he's on the mend. But this morning he decided his breakfast didn't agree with him and ejected it all over the carpet in my living room... right in front of the couch. I suppose I should be happy it wasn't ON the couch...

Good Monday morning to all...

1 comment:

Tchochke said...

I must admit the Food Network is a highly addictive channel. We watched Iron Chef battle Garbanzo Beans/Chick Peas this weekend. Serious stuff!
And please send Ender all my love and give him a kiss for me. I hope he's felling better.