Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daily Sketch #24

Iggy Wins

Dead Inspector writer, JC Vaughn and I had a great meeting last night over a couple of beers to strategize our plans for launching DI. I came out of the meeting pretty excited about this little project we're cooking up. We fleshed out some more story concepts, planned out our time table in more detail, and determined that our "mystery character" will take the Iggy Pop look rather than the Big Lebowski look I was playing with. Before JC arrived I was sketching out another Big Lebowski head sketch, but it seemed wrong to put it up by itself now that I know that the look won't be used. So I did a quick Iggy head sketch this morning as well. Two daily sketches for the price of one today - Iggy wins.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I think you made the right decision. The "Iggy" character is much more mysterious and intriguing.