Thursday, September 06, 2007

Daily Sketch #78

Forever Man Evolving

I keep getting cool new character designs from the new artist working on my Forever Man project and each one progressively blows me away. It's very exciting to see the characters evolve and go in new directions that I did not envision. It's becoming quite the collaborative process and I'm very excited about it. I'm not ready to show off the his sketches yet, but the process did inspire me to sketch up a new version of Alec. His cowardly aspect shows through a bit more here, I think. More on this as it develops.
Plus as a bonus my Black Diamond story is about to see print and I thought I'd show off the rad colors by my good friend Nick Senior. Here's page 1! Look for it in the back of Black Diamond #4 from Ait/PlanetLar.

2 comments:

John Bivens said...

those are some damn fine colors on that page, can't wait to see what else you post of it.

John_Bivens said...

Hey Filip - since I only have been able to get a response through the blogger here, I just wanted to check with you and see if you recieved any of the messages I sent to your work email. You've prolly been to busy to respond to them, but if they're not getting to you I wanted to know.