Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Sketches up on Top Cow Blog

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the bunch of weird posts recently, I've been trying out a service called Ping.fm which updates my status on a variety of social networks and didn't realize it would post them as blog posts on this blog as well. I think I have that fixed now. 

Also I wanted to let you there's about 2 weeks worth of new sketches up on the Top Cow Blog as part of my new series called "Graze Anatomy: Sketches from the Publisher". Here's a link to look at just the sketches, but I definitely encourage you to subscribe to the entire blog.

Filip

5 comments:

gabriel said...

Filip; thanks a lot for put my Witchblade pinup on the Top Cow blog. I'm really glad
Best
Gabriel

Anonymous said...

Fillip i just read your interview on scifipulse man, you guys are doing an awesome job at topcow.

I totally agree with what you’re saying man, the trouble with the American market is that the target audience is getting older, its all about putting something out dere for everyone, if the japs can do it shrugs anyways.
keep doing your thing

Greg

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.